"Children are a blessing from the Lord."
The Preschool Ministry exists to provide a fun, inviting, and safe place for preschoolers, where they can learn foundational truths about God. We do this through play, stories, crafts, games, worship, and more.
- Develop their level of trust in those who care for them.
- Associate God, Jesus, and the Bible with warm, loving feelings.
- Know that Jesus is a very special friend who cares about him.
- Think of church as "my church" - a place where people love her and help her have happy experiences.
- Recognize that he, as an individual child, is someone special! He is worthy of love and respect.
- Receive encouragement to give love, respect, and acceptance to others.
Our MissionOur Mission is to lead as many children as possible to walk and grow in their relationship with Jesus, while equipping parents to lead their children in faith.
Our preschool program is specially designed for children ages three years to those who are in Kindergarten. Volunteer teachers share Bible stories from the Old and New Testament and lead the children in creative activities. Our rooms have been specifically designed for each age group and contain exciting and age-appropriate toys and activity centers.
Preschool classes are offered during Bible Fellowship times and Wednesday nights.